Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Diarrhoea Shmiarrhoea !

Not exactly what I had expected, which is to wake up at 6.30am nonetheless, and rush to the toilet. It was later in the day that I had realised that it was food poisoning that I was suffering from. I wasn't the only cursed victim of the packet of old ham slices, my sister and my younger brother suffered the wrath of an uncomfortable stomach too. However, as they are younger than me, their bodies have already created pre-antibodies for such things (stupid medical efficiencies ! ). Unfortunately for me, I will always be the one who has to suffer the worst of the worst !

Not only did the toilet be my new bestfriend, but swallowing Panadols and other little pills became an hourly ritual of total discomfort ! Although, skipping tuition wasn't so bad ... hehe ! I'm in the Christmas mood ! Sue me !

Okay ! Enough about my bowels and the parody of it's contents ! As people may have noticed. I had been away for sometime. My dad conveniently forgot to pay the internet bill and so, took his time to do so. This is why my blog looked dead for awhile. Anyway, it's great to be back ! WoooHooo ... !

Last Monday, I had bought Madonna's new album: Confessions On A Dance Floor after watching Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire ( HPATGOF) for the third time, it's acually quite good to listen to. I love it ! HPATGOF in my opinion was a downer. Yes ! Eventhough I watched it for three times ! Maybe I expected too much from it ?

Ok ! I Gotta Go ! I hear soft whispers of the JAMBAN ( toilet ) calling out to me ! Conrad...! X3

I'm kidding ! Sheeesh ...!

-conRad-

1 Comments:

Blogger siedne said...

yay! ur back! wah, still go for tuition? so good...happy december!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home