Sunday, November 13, 2005

B In The Mix !

Did I mention that I was bored ? No ? ... Well, I'm BORED ! ... Stupid un-fun holidays ! I was disappointed deeply today because the book, A Million Little Pieces, had to be special ordered ! I don't know how the process goes ( I was to shy to ask a worker ! They all looked pretty busy ! ). Maybe Denise can help ? But the idea of getting the book was put off because money might be a factor ( The book could cost almost >RM50 ! ). I don't want to buy something that expensive !!! I could use it to buy other stuff ( like Britney's ; B In The Mix: The Remixes coming out on November 22cd or QAF's season 3 DVD , etc. )

After aimlessly walking from Times Square to Sungei Wang Plaza and finally to Bukit Bintang Plaza, I decided to head home because fulfilling my errands turn out to be a big bust ! ... I rushed home to see my Uncle and his family from Petaling Jaya. I wanted to see my 8 month old cousin ! She's so cute ! Each time they visit my family, I can't hold her because it's either I'm sick or away from home !

I held her today ! Finally ! She is so cute ! So cuddly ! So cute ! ... ( okay , the word cute appeared more than it should ! :) ) ... But after awhile, she started crying. Turns out, she's in her cranky period ! Nevermind, I got to hold her ! Happy, happy me ! I love her baby-ish smell ! Hehe ... !

Now, I'm listening to urban beats ! It's not really my thing , but anything is good, as long as I'm not bored ! Huh ?! Is Jojo's: Baby It's You an urban beat ? Since when ? Oh well !

-conRad-

1 Comments:

Blogger siedne said...

Aiyo, just call them and order the book la. i oso dono, never done it before, but my fren tanya has. i dun tink its dat hard la. and it might not cost that much (hopefully) since most bestsellers range between rm30-40 right? more like 35.90 or 32.90 usually. hope u get the book n dun stay too bored, hehe..

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home