Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm Not Afraid !!! Really, I'm Not !!!

I'm not afraid !!! Really, I'm not !!! So, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose ( TEOER ) is a true story, I watched at Times Square with Rubana and the gang. School happened to be a total bore because no teacher wanted to teach a class of six !

In school, at about 9am, I met Rubana lazily walking past my class. She just arrived. I was bored, so I asked if she would like to accompany me to Samping to eat, she accepted the offer ! She said something about teachers not bothering ...

In Samping, I had decided to tag along later, to watch TEOER. It just opened in theathers ! The movie got me thinking about my religion, sacrifice and life as I live it. There were some facts that scared me shitless! It made me afraid yet strong and proud of my faith...

Needless to say, I was so freaked out because of the movie, that I had a sleepless night. The 'boyfriend in the dorm' scene was etched in my mind forever ! ... sheesh ! Talk about paranoia !

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home