Monday, October 31, 2005

Photographs ( The Reunion ) ... PART II

I had an ear-full of laughter yesterday, It was a tiny reunion of sorts. I miss my old friends a lot, but as they say, ' absence makes the heart grow fonder ! '.

Aziemah planned for all of us to meet at Sungei Wang Plaza around 2pm. However, she told me to be there by 12pm, forgetting that she had changed the time! Luckily she informed me seconds before I left the house. Being Malaysians, everyone was fashionably late ! But not me ! I was so early, I had to kill time by walking in circles in the plaza, dodging countless couples everywhere, I felt like punching, kicking and shooting everyone of em' ( BANG! BANG! ) ... poor me !

After meeting Aziemah at the Monorail station, we walked to the entrance, and then I was attacked from behind with a huge hug from Fariza, whilst Buzzy just walked along ( well ... Buzzy and I have seen each other enough around school this year ! ), ignoring the fact that everyone was having a group hug.

We all decided that the plaza was too crowded and too boring, so off we went to Times Square ( which is almost a stone's throw if you know all the shortcuts ! ) ... We forced Abriza to meet us there ( eventhough she was forbidden by her mom to step in there ! ... it's a long story ... ) .

I missed Abri a lot ! I missed her sarcasm ! I missed her boisterous laugh ! I missed how we used to agree to almost everything ! ...

Ok, in short, admist shopping , waiting to break fast, and taking tons of photos, there were lots of laughing amongst all of us ... We all talked about anything and everything ! We missed each other so DAMN much !!!

In some ways, I miss my old school ( SBS ) ... we had so much fun together ...

At least there's Deepavali to look forward for tomorrow ... I bet I'll have as much fun as yesterday ...

Friends, God's gift of love . *sounding a bit sentimental aren't I ?* Hahaha ... !

-Happy Deepavali !!!-

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home