Saturday, October 29, 2005

Photographs . . .

Yesterday was our last day of school for this year, eventhough, I'll be going back on the 8th till the 11th for extra classes. It was a very relaxed day. A day when I felt at peace. Everyone banded together as one, each silently wishing each other happy holidays. Funny how the last day of some situation brings people together. I was lucky enough to watch a few miracles unfold in front of my eyes ( I'll refrain from mentioning ).

Sonia had planned to go out for a movie later in the day ... We wanted to watch Tim Burton's Corpse Bride. It was an OK movie. I loved the songs, even if some of it were totally pointless ( Thus is the fate of a musical, as every 'little thing' turns into a song ). It was a good day.

A really good day ... for a few tears to fall ( in the taxi on the phone with my mom, which, only the geekbitches would understand! ) ... and a few blastings of laughter ... to reminisce into the past ... and to know where you stand in the hearts of others ... it was a good day ...

Buzzy, I'll miss you ... Sonia, I'll kiss you!

-conRad- it was a good day ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home