Thursday, October 27, 2005

Film Star For A Day! Changed Teen For A Lifetime!

Coping with my new responsibilities would take quite sometime, however, I think I'm getting the hang of things ... No doubt I'll have a few bumps, but everything will be fine as long as I don't get too worked up about it ! ( Yeah Right ! )

Getting worked up about stuff is what makes me, ME ! ... I guess from this, some may be able to deduce that I will be, after all, staying in Form 6 ... Not out of my own wish of course ! But out of my parents wishes ! ( more like threats and force ) ...

I hope I'm not 'in over my head' as there are many posts that I hold in school ... Luckily Buzzy and I have devised backup plans!, So as the work does not pile up ! ... Now lets hope it works !!!

Today was BTP's ( I forgot what the B stands for but the last two words are Television Pendidikan ) film shoot ! Everything was surreal ... I felt queasy yet excited !? Weird ! The first shooting was on Pn.Vasantha only ... Later, the second shoot was for us ( the students who will talk and present their ideas ) ... This shoot was the hardest ! Almost everyone had forgotten their lines, some had to take a second shot ( but nothing more .. quite professional I must say ! ) ... I had a few parts to talk , but the hardest was the debate with Shantini ! I fumbled my words in the first shot ! Thank God !, I was able to save a bit of what was lost ( the main idea of the debate ) ...

The third shooting was the funniest, we had to repeatedly raise our hands and then put them down, then we had to repeat the words "Yes" and "Death", we also had to clap for no reason and nod our heads as though we were listening to something very interesting eventhough the whole class was silent ! Not only that, we were also asked to smile a lot until our faces hurt, and to add salt to a wound, we were asked to laugh for no funny reason until our faces ached and our tummies hurt ! ... Now, that's acting !

As everything ended for us, Pn.Vasantha still had to be shot ( No ! Not shot dead !!! ) in an interview ! ... Overall, it was quite a fantastic experience ! Not bad at all !

I guess that's all the documentation I can muster for now ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home