Saturday, August 27, 2005

Who Knows What True Loneliness Is - Not The Conventional Word But The Naked Terror ? ...
The last time I decided to have a blog I didn't really love updating it ... it got a bit hectic ... I decided once again to jump on the band wagon and give it a try... again ... lately I've been fascinated with Joseph Conrad quotes ... somehow I channel through what he wrote ...freaky yet it gives an insight through my life ... freaky ...
I'm feeling very unwanted lately ... some might say that I exaggerate but I tend to get down on myself awhile ... I guess that's another reason why I decided to blog ... to let all my feelings out instead of pending it all up in me ... because one day ... just one day I might explode ... I've done it before and I didn't like it ... it wasn't very nice ... haha ... I'd like to remain as Conrad the nice guy... ( as if !!! )
Cool "Helena" is playing right now ... love that song ... I can't wait for tomorrow because I'm finally going out with my most treasured friends ( Bazilah , Sonia , Surinder , Raezneen ) Man !!! I wish Thiru and Stephanie were here to ... ( sigh ) I don't want to get to emotional instead ... I'm a guy for God's sake ... haha ... !!!
Today had been a sucky day ... had extra classes for chemistry and "monkey ass" Buzzy woke up late and decide to leave me alone ... How I hate chemistry classes ... I always feel damn stupid ... the feeling sucks yet I don't do anything about it ... then when I came home ... I had nothing to do ... ( acually I have holiday homework which I haven't touched since the day I got it ... Laziness is really become part of my life ) What am I to do ... I severely lack motivation ...
I decide that there isn't any point in life to go on [ oooo... ppl might go like " Oh he's trying to get attention !!! Like we don't problems of our own .... !!! " but I say remember ... I'm only typing all of this because I get to channel my anger in a healthy conventional way where I don't get all stressed and depressed ( God know's I had enough breakdowns last year ) ].
Haha ... I think I let out too much for my first blogging ... I guess I'll leave it here ... I'm going to catch Malaysian Idol later ( but I don't see the point because it sucks ... Jacklyn Victor was and still is the best !!! ) ... Oh God ... Tomorrow is another round of Maths tuition !!! Aaaarrrrggghhh...!!! I'll survive ...
Sad though my cousins from France are going back on Sunday ... tomorrow's their farewell party ...sad ...sad ...
Cool !!! Hilary Duff's new hit " Wake Up " is playing now ... I love this song to !!! It perks me up !!! WoooHooo...!!! Great now it's Britney !!! My favourite singer !!! " Someday ( I Will Understand )"... my day is getting better ....
-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home