Sunday, August 28, 2005

... The Most Miserable Outcast Hugs Some Memory Or Some Illusion ... Joseph Conrad

I'm bored so I decide to blog again ... Haha !!! Did you notice all my titles ??? It's acually a long quote by Joseph Conrad which I identify most with ... it acually goes like this " Who Knows What True Loneliness Is - Not The Conventional Word But The Naked Terror ? To The Lonely Themselves It Wears A Mask. The Most Miserable Outcast Hugs Some Memory Or Some Illusion " ... Joseph Conrad .

I heard this quote being said by Lucas ( the character on the hit TV show One Tree Hill ) ...

I just finished having a late shower ... I like doing that sometimes ... ok !!! I'm done trying to entertain myself ... I guess I'll go to sleep now ... Gosh am I tired !!! ...

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home