Monday, August 29, 2005

"Do You Like The Way I Rock My Body ? Boy ! , It's So Chaotic !"

Today was a miracle . I managed to get to school earlier than normal. Anyway before lines ( sort of like a tiny assembly of students ) everyone was all laughs !!! Assembly ( the big one !!! ) was canceled and life was fine till Mr. Kali ( my chemistry teacher ) walked in ... thank goodness class was a short one ...

Everything was pretty normal ... I laughed a lot with sonia and buzzy ... Gosh , I realised people have lotsa problems too ... ( aka Roshan ) haha...!!! ( no offence ar ... you know who you are ... ). Oh Yeah ! I hate my P. A teacher ... he can be such a pain ... I hate people who compares a person to others ... ( God knows I've gone through it a million and one times !!! ) ... I hate people like that ...

Hhhhmmm... Also had a round of maths ... this teacher of mine should be shot dead ( nobody has an affair with the whiteboard more than he does ... people could acually die of severe boredom in this class ... it's great that I have sweets and cool friends to keep each other alive or at least awake ... )

Let see ... Damn !!! I was also ignored by a friend ... wonderful isn't it ... that people could be very cold to one another ....

At least the negative parts of the day was demolished by the sudden urge of hunger and desire to "hang" out with friends ... You guessed it ! Sonia, Buzzy, Rubana, Poo and I went out for lunch after school at a stall near the Maharajalela Monorail Station ... the food was good and the company was great !!!

I finally got home at about 2.30pm and started another blog based on Buzzy's idea ( it's the geekbitches blog !!! specially for all geekbitches !!! aka Sonia, Buzzy and Me !!! ) ... I was so into this blog ... check out the link at the side bar !!! Then I caught up with the soap opera " The Bold And The Beautiful" ( yeah I'm a soap opera addict ... I used to watch those Mexican, Cuban and Venezuelan shows too !!! )... the characters of this show have problems from out of this world !!!

After dinner I decided to watch Britney's Show , " Chaotic " in short ... It's damn funny that I usually relate more to TV shows than real life ... On this episode , I connected with Britney and how she feels/felt about love ( see ... the both of us have had severely painful breakups ... ) ... I too, am scared to LOVE again ... Oh !!!! and Britney has a fear of flying ( who knew ? )...

Well I guess I'll end it hear ... my homework is calling out to me ... who am I to deny the call which kinda determines my future ? ( what crap !!! ) ... Adios !!!

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home