Thursday, September 01, 2005


... Live And Let Live , Leave And Let Go ...

I know many who read my last entry may have been surprised that I am capable of condemning my own family ... you see ... there's tons of stuff happening to me at once ( hence stress ) and the way I feel about my family may never change ... That entry was merely a tantrum thrown once in awhile ... this blog was created to serve the purpose of venting out my anger ... If you disagree with what I've done ... so be it ...

I went through with my plan of waking up at 4am to study ... It worked ... till around 5.45am ...when I threw up ... I guess it's because I didn't eat anything ... then around 6am ... I felt very sleepy which prompted me to the nearest 7eleven store to get coffee ( Nescafe ) ... I bought two cans of what I thought was different drinks ( they were packaged differently ... with different names ) ... cool !!! The Crazy Frog is on the airwaves ... yet another cool song ...
anyway back to the coffee ... it was the same only one was named "cafe latte' " ... and the other " kopi susu " ( coffee with milk ) ... latte means milk !!! Stupid !!!

I arrived at school, fresh and wide awake ... at around recess ( 9.20am or so ) ... I took my teachers advice and went to see the school counselor to figure out how to overcome my problem with my studies ... Sonia came along ... ( well she was the one who forced me to go ) ...
we talked for a very long time and it turned out to be very relieving to get stuff off my chest ... ( and that's all I'm gonna say ... although it sounds like I let slip a lot of stuff out ... )

After the meeting for the Archery Club ( which was after school ... ) , I went home using the LRT as I always do ... in the train I met Keeshore , Mok and Ashan ... we talked nothing but rubbish ( which also involved a lot of laughing about stupid things ... ) Aaaahhhh ... nothing to ease the mind but senseless laughing ... Cool !!!

Oh well ... this is where I'll stop ... I need to get back on to my timetable ... Books !!! here I come ...Yeah Right !!! HaHaHa ... ( I always seem to be laughing ... ) ... must be the cartoon ...
My mind's in a conflict of ideas right now ... ( is that possible ??? )

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home