Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm On Fire ! ... I'm On Fire ! ... It's Getting Hectic In Here !

Life always works in funny ways ... every outcome has a strange way of presenting itself ... to me life has always been like riding a roller-coastser ... every sharp turn and every twirl sends some kind of emotion to reach it's ultimate ecstacy eventhough it may be anger or depression ... "every emotion has it's ecstacy"...( some might understand what I'm saying ... and others might not ... )

Life in school took a new turn today ... after chemistry , my teacher decided to point out his views ( more like his weariness ) on how I will be able to cope/survive STPM... I understand where he is coming from ... and I thank him for his concern ... I have not been doing well, studies wise, lately, and from his observation , he thinks it's best that I either see the school counselor ( like that's not enough validation that I'm going severely mad !!! HaHa...!!! )... or change streams ( from science to arts ) ...

I have thought and cracked my head on his views ... I still have no idea on what do I do with my life ( career wise ) ... I have been against joining form6 all this while and yet I'm here doing it now ... I'm floating , and I severely need help/guidance ( more like an ANCHOR to keep me grounded !!! ) ... my priorities are all over the place ...
life to me at this point seems like there isn't much meaning left ... I need motivation I guess ???

My stupid PA teacher was no help ... He just loves comparing me to others and has even asked me if I can handle being in his class because according to him, I am not up to it ... I have taken too much shit !!! and I am about to burst !!! ...

Anyway life still goes on ... Sonia is helping me prioritise my life and everything in it ... Currently my pillar of hope is her ... and God , I thank you for her ...

Cool, Malaysia will celebrate it's Independence in a few minutes ... to all Malaysian readers " Selamat Hari Merdeka !!! " Merdeka X3 !!! Yeah, I'm sleepy ... thats why the paragraphs keep shrinking ... I'm trying to end everything fast !!! at least I gotta know to " KEEP IT REAL DUDE !!! "

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home