Saturday, August 27, 2005

...To The Lonely Themselves It Wears A Mask ...

Aaaahhh !!! What a wonderful day ... ( I think ??? ) ... Lets see , I woke up late to another day with no high spirits at all ... lost the sense of being again ... I drove myself crazy trying to get ready for tuition and not be late ... Manage to get to the LRT station on time but damn !!! , the train was packed !!! ... Finally reached the class and I spotted this girl I was eyeing for sometime ... she came in with no bra on !!! How am I turn away ???

Anyways tuition class got off with a bad start ... maths you see ... it isn't my strongest subject ... I was suffering towards the end of the class ... and when ended , Boy !!! was I like lightning ... I took the PUTRA to KLCC ... it was the day I finally am going out with my friends !!! WoooHooo!!! ... yeah ... so much for that ...

Raezneen didn't come because she was in Penang and Sonia was late !!! We couldn't decide on where to eat and ended up in Nando's ... Buzzy's friend Jimin was lost or something because God knows how far the KlCC's carpark is from a restaurant in KLCC itself ( note the sarcasm )...

Then it took us a very long time to get in the Aquaria ( which was a fantastic place to go and visit at the KL Convention Centre )... when we finally got through thanx to Surinder , his uncle and a sweet lady named Natalie ... we enjoyed ourselves to the max !!! but I was supposed to be home by 3pm and I left the place ( KLCC ) only at 3.15pm ... which meant I seriously needed to rush home ... I kinda had a good time but certain things made me really uncomfortable ( such as being the third wheel between Sonia-Surinder and Buzzy- Jimin ) they said they were fine but I wasn't ... I just Hate the feeling ...

To make a long story short ... I reached home just in time to go to church ... then later at 8pm I reached Rawang for my cousins Farewell party ... they are from France and they are going back on Monday Night ...

I never really talked to them much but I really liked them ... I talked to Marie a lot this time ... She's fun !!! ... It was sad that ( Marie , Cathy, Gony, Vincent and Andre ) they were going home so fast ... I finally clicked with them ... thank God !!! for the wonders of the internet and now communicating wouldn't be so hard ...

I reached home at about 11pm or something and decided to blog ... I feel a bit better ... chatted with Buzzy awhile and now I'm penning off !!! Ciao

-conRad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home