Monday, April 16, 2007

Being A Blonde In A Crowd Of Brunettes.

So long ! So long till it's the end of April, my travelling shoes are itching already . . . I can't wait for my 1 month trip to Ausralia . . . Everyday I count the hours till work ends, marking off each day on the calendar. I'm so excied !!! It's been ages since I've gone overseas . . .

I'm getting bored of work. Peter expects me to return to work right after my holidaying in Australia, and the truth is, I don't know if I'll be able to return, I don't know if I acually want to continue working there, I don't know wether I really want to work at all there. Don't get me wrong, I love the place, I love the people ( Er, well, certain people ) and I love interacting with customers, but there's something in me, nagging, telling me that I shouldn't work there after coming home from the trip . . . It's confusing, I want to work there but I don't !!! Ugh !!!

'Dumb Blonde', that's my nick-name at work. It's because I'm like a deer caught in headlights permanently ! Two of my colleagues are trying to bleach my hair already. "It's to bask in your natural characteristic" they say ! There is some truth to what they call me, when I get self concious or stressed, I tend to be a little ( Ok ! A lot ) stupid.

Tomorrow ( more like today ), is my day off ( thank God ! ). I am so tired. I need this break.

I miss my friends, I miss my social life, I miss lazing around !!! But, I do admit that working has it's benefits;
  • I get money
  • I get away from my family
  • I meet pleasant people
  • I learn new things
  • I feel much more independent !

-conRad-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home